2D Graphics

JCB

I was created the object with reference image. I changed the colour and given the details for the specific position, for both image.
Tool: Flash CS3





TWO SPINDLE SCREW PUMP

It’s created with two component, The component didn’t have a spindle Screw. I used in two image for creating this component. One like a bottom of the spindle screw cover with pump and second one is Top spindle Screw Gear, and then I merged with two component like with a single component without any difference colour and separate object.
Tool: Flash CS3



LAPTOP

I was created the object with reference image. I changed the colour and given the details for the specific position.
Tools: Flash CS3, Photoshop CS2






INTERNAL GEAR PUMPS

The component is Internal Gear Pumps. I was created the four type of component. First One like a looking new gear pumps, second type is the internal gear teeth is crocked, third type is internal gear is spoiled, fourth type pulled in the top of the gear.
Tool: Flash CS3

2 comments: